- Earth Observation and the legal community, a missing linkEarth Observation and the legal community, a missing link Sentinel-3 (c) ESA/ATG medialab The idea of using satellite images for environmental law enforcement has been around for more than 20 years. … Read More
- Introducing enviroLENS to the European, North and Central Asian Conservation CommunityIntroducing enviroLENS to the European, North and Central Asian Conservation Community Learning about Earth Observation and the potential its tools offer © BLINKfotografie Reliable, cost-effective and easy-to-use data for monitoring of … Read More
- Algorithms, methods, flows and services… building the eLENS PortalAlgorithms, methods, flows and services… building the ELENS portal enviroLENS is responding to the demands of the jurisdictional sector for ready-to-access evidence and scenario information on environmental situations. Its main technological … Read More
- HELP US. HELP YOU! enviroLENS user questionnaireenviroLENS user questionnaire enviroLENS is responding to the requirements of the legal sector for ready-to-access evidence and scenario information on environmental cases. The enviroLENS team has designed a dedicated questionnaire to collect … Read More
- FIRST ENVIROLENS USER CONSOLIDATION WORKSHOPFIRST ENVIROLENS USER CONSOLIDATION WORKSHOP An essential component of the EnviroLENS project are the use cases that will be developed through the project and are providing a blue print for linking … Read More
- ENVIROLENS – Kick OffSUPPORTING ENVIRONMENTAL LAW ENFORCEMENT We are excited to announce that we just kicked off EnviroLENS, a Horizon 2020 project funded by the European Commission which will bring together information derived from … Read More
Be the first to learn about new enviroLENS activities and results. Sign up for our email list!
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.